AI-driven technologies that use generative LLM models can add great business value to your services.
It should be taken into account that
1. Creating LLM models involves the processing of a large amount of data, information and documents, the rights to which may belong to third parties.
2. The use of LLM models usually involves the processing of personal data, which may involve third parties such as, for example, AI service and engine providers.
We can help you navigate through the thorns of the laws that govern the creation and use of AI technologies with minimal risks:
- Compliance with specific laws applicable to the area in which the AI service will operate. These may be laws governing the processing of children's data or sensitive information.
- Drafting proper agreements with your users, partners and contractors that take into account the limitations and nuances associated with the use of AI features in your services.
- Analysis, risk identification and review, recommendations and roadmap for implementation of risk mitigation and compliance measures.
- Consulting and support, which is especially important as the legislation governing the use of AI is still being developed. You will be prepared for the changes in advance and will be able to implement the necessary improvements in a planned manner, harmonizing your AI services with the novelties of the laws. Another benefit will be that you will receive timely information about the risks associated with lawsuits over the use of AI systems and an assessment of the applicability of such risks to your AI services.