Personal Data We Process
- Processing of Personal Data,
- General Rules,
- Data Confidentiality,
- Data Subject's Rights.
Personal data refers to any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Personal Data").
We may collect data or ask you to provide certain data when you visit and use our websites:
- Data collected directly from you or your device relating to an identified or identifiable natural person ("Data Subject"), and may include direct identifiers such as name, email address, IP address.
We do not process any special categories of personal data.
Generally, You may use our web sites for information purposes without giving personal information and informing ESPECG who you are. On the other hand, some of our services need to collect more information.
ESPECG may collect personal information for the purposes of direct communication with You in order to respond to your questions and fulfill your requests. Why We Process Your Personal Data
We use your Personal Data for the following purposes and on the following grounds: On the basis of your consent
, in order to respond to your questions and fulfill your requests. On the basis of our legitimate interest
we will use your Personal Data to improve our site and improve the performance and quality of our services. Data Confidentiality
ESPECG implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of security which is appropriate to potential risks. We are doing our best to ensure the ongoing confidentiality, integrity, availability and resilience of processing systems and services. However, in case of data breach resulting in a risk to your rights and freedoms, We are ready to notify the supervisory authority as well as the data subjects. No Automated Decision-Making, Including Profiling
We do not take any decisions involving the use of algorithms or profiling that significantly affects you. How We Disclose Your Personal Data
In certain instances, it may be necessary for us to disclose your Personal Data to public authorities or as otherwise required by applicable law. No Personal Data will be disclosed to any public authority except in response to:
- A subpoena, warrant or other process issued by a court or other public authority of competent jurisdiction;
- A legal process having the same consequence as a court-issued request for data, in that if we were to refuse to provide such data, it would be in breach of local law, and it or its officers, executives or employees would be subject to liability for failing to honor such legal process;
- Where such disclosure is necessary for us to enforce its legal rights pursuant to applicable law; or
- A request for data with the purpose of identifying and/or preventing credit card fraud.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
We maintain administrative, technical, and physical safeguards for the protection of your Personal Data. Administrative Safeguards
Access to the Personal Data of our users is limited to authorized personnel who have a legitimate need to know based on their job descriptions. In the case of third-party contractors who process personal information on our behalf, similar requirements are imposed. These third parties are contractually bound by confidentiality clauses, even when they leave. Technical Safeguards
We store your personal information in our database using the protections described above using appropriate technical measures. Proportionality and Minimization
We strive to collect no more Personal Data from you than is required by the purpose for which we collect it. This, in turn, helps reduce the total risk of harm should data loss or a breach in security occur: the less data we collect, the smaller the overall risk. Our storage and retention of your personal data
We will hold your Personal Data on our systems no more than 1 month. COMPLAINTS
If you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes applicable data protection law, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent supervisory authority at any time. Which supervisory authority has competence for your complaint can depend on the country where you reside. Data Subject's Rights
ESPECG is subject to regulation of Slovak laws and We are bound by data protection legislation as a member state of European Union. Every Data subject is entitled to the following rights:
- right to request access to your personal data from ESPECG,
- right to rectification of your personal data if inaccurate (You also have the right to have incomplete personal data amended),
- right to request erasure of your personal data,
- right to request restriction processing of your personal data,
- right to object to processing as well as
- right to data portability.
We believe that all information we process is valuable and necessary for the legitimate purpose while providing services and products to our customers, and worth to protect with the highest priority.
If You would like to exercise your right as a data subject or You have a question concerning personal data protection or protection of privacy, send us a message at email@example.com